College Student Defense in Massachusetts
Quincy Criminal Defense Attorney for Students
College students away from home for the first time make mistakes. It's part of growing up and feeling their way along in their new world of independence. Local police and campus cops may view the error in judgment as a criminal offense, but it doesn't have to ruin a promising future.
Parents, if your college student in Massachusetts has been charged with a municipal, misdemeanor or felony offense, call Sweeney & Associates, LLC. We are a team of experienced criminal defense attorneys that has earned a reputation for integrity among local prosecutors and judges.
Protect Your Student's Future
Attorney Richard J. Sweeney has a successful record defending clients in criminal cases involving drugs, sex offenses, rape and robbery, as well as cases involving domestic violence, drunk driving, minors in possession of alcohol, possession of fake ID, and other related matters that are common among college students.
We work aggressively to:
- Defend students against false accusations
- Avoid adult charges, if possible
- Advise students during police investigation to prevent unnecessary charges
- Explore options for a plea bargain that will avoid harsh penalties
- Avoid an unnecessary guilty plea
- Find sentencing options such as probation and community service
We represent students arrested for misdemeanors or felonies, including:
- Underage drinking, minor in possession of alcohol
- Fake ID
- Drunk driving and traffic violations
- Drug possession charges
- Sexual assault, sexual assault of a minor, date rape
- Theft, robbery, shoplifting
- Assault and battery, homicide and violent crimes
- Disorderly person
- Breaking and entering, criminal trespass, dorm burglary
Gain Experienced Legal Advocacy!
From offices in Massachusetts, our lawyers advise and represent clients throughout Quincy, Canton, and the counties of Norfolk County, Suffolk County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Plymouth County and Bristol County in the Greater Boston area.
Call (617) 300-0212 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney at Sweeney & Associates, LLC right away.
Free Case Evaluation
Sweeney & Associates, LLC is proud to offer prospective clients a complimentary
initial case evaluation. We understand that every case is unique and will take this
time to get to know the details of your situation and begin discussing your legal
options for achieving the best possible outcome. As we understand that the reputation
of you and your family is at stake, this consultation is completely confidential.
- Canton 785 Washington St #11B Canton, MA 02021 [+] Map & Directions
- Main Office 225 W. Squantum St., Suite 100 Quincy, MA 02171 617-300-0212 [+] Map & Directions
Leave your information and a brief description of your case in the form below to get started or call us at (617) 300-0212.
Read Real Testimonials
Words cannot express my gratitudeP.B.
Professional and successfulJ.M.
I can't say enough good things about him.Anonymous